In Perpetuity
Cart 0
 

 

"the fine old mansion at the corner of Clay and 12th streets..."

 
 
D2015-PMC-1030-1025_web (1).jpg
 
 

200 years of history

The Brockenbrough House, known often by its more popular title - the White House of the Confederacy, has been standing at the corner of Clay and 12th streets for 200 years. From family home to wartime residence to public school to museum, the house has known many iterations. Today, it is a place to hear the voices of the past - some familiar and some undiscovered. 

 

There are so many more stories to hear

 
WHC Garden - 1871-72 - Richmond Central School class photo, 1871-72 Session.jpg

1201 E. Clay Street, Richmond, VA 23219